We provide a variety of NDIS supports for individuals with a disability, including Support Coordination, Supported Independent Living, and Day Programs and Activities.
No matter your ability, we can help you to:
- Achieve more independence
- Transition from one life stage to another
- Move out of your family home and into your own
- Access therapist support
- Develop new skills for day-to-day living
- Strengthen family relationships and make new friendships
- Become an active member of your local community
- Earn work experience and secure employment
Please get in touch with our team on (02) 4058 2878 to learn how we can assist you in living life your way.