Consider your short and long-term goals.
We suggest concentrating on practical things, such as:
- Participating in more community activities
- Becoming more independent in your daily tasks
- Learning to communicate more effectively
Next, think about which services could help you to reach these goals.
- A day program can provide fun opportunities to make friends
- A support worker can teach you life skills and assist with daily chores
- A speech therapist can help you to develop your verbal communication
Once you have a basic understanding of these goals and supports, you will be able to discuss your options in an NDIS planning meeting.